We are looking for a Creative and Dynamic Agricultural Engineer with Solid Experience in Hydroponics and Agricultural technologies for our New Business Division Providing Agri-Tech Solutions. The ideal candidate must be passionate about horticulture and having Proven track record in the field of Hydroponics.
Perform Key role in creating Agri-Tech Ecosystem and developing Solutions.
Analyze and Translate Global Agri-Tech Technologies in to Adaptive and tailored Solutions suitable for the Region.
Design and Manage R&D Farms for Growing Various crops in Controlled Environment.
Conducting R&D to grow various plant types in different systems mainly in Hydroponics.
Conduct Research on latest trends in agricultural engineering and farming aspects.
Manage all aspects of agricultural and horticultural plants Life-cyle.
Develop Project Plans and Mange all the Documentations.
Plan, Design, Implement and Manage Green Houses and Production Facilities.
Managing all aspects of our client\\xe2\\x80\\x99s Projects from Designing & Building Farms to Maintenance and after Sales Support.
Work collaboratively with team to achieve project goals.
Counsel and educate team on latest farming issues and techniques.
Ensure compliance with all the Govt Agencies Regulations.
Develop MIS Reporting for Management Decision making.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BSc. in Horticulture, Agronomy, Plant Sciences, Plant Physiology, or a closely related discipline - Master\\xe2\\x80\\x99s degree in a related field is an advantage.
- 3-5 years of experience working in horticulture, plant science or agronomy research
- Able to multitask and prioritize the workload.
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving skills and an aptitude for detail required and a proven track record of demonstrable Experience in Hydroponics
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with operating controlled environment agriculture systems. - Experience growing plants in a research, pilot and production environment.
- Experience with characterization of plants, including imaging, phenotyping, chemical analysis, and/or objective measurements of taste and texture.
- Knowledge of plant growing, disease prevention, pest remediation, and IPM principles
- Experience working with engineers or software developers on growing equipment/tools and monitoring systems.
- Experience growing Various Crops
- Experience with food safety and HACCP protocols
- Aptitude with statistical analysis software and/or programming
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Depends on experience