At Marche-EB, our strong and dedicated team strives to deliver: quality and freshness of products, expert in-store personnel, a positive shopping experience, and competitive prices.
Our success is attributed to our team’s drive and enthusiasm, making them responsible for our continued growth.
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse work environment.
We will consider all qualified applicants for employment. Applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Supermarket Job Positions available:
Job Titles No. of Vacancies
Desk Clerk 3
Bakery Clerk 4
Delivery driver 10
Order Picker 8
Sales Assistant 7
General Cleaner 8
Forklift Operator 3
Loader and Unloader 8
Trolley Boy 5
Kitchen Helper 3
Security Guard 10
Forklift operator 12
Job requirements •
Languages English or French
• Education No degree, certificate or diploma
• Experience 1 year to less than 2 years Specific Skills
• Operate cash register; • Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments; • Scan items; • Receive payment for goods or services; • Stock shelves and clean counter area; • Greet customers; • Wrap or place merchandise in bags; • Weigh produce and bulk foods; • Provide customer service; • Monitor all entrances and exits, request proof of payment when necessary Work Setting • Supermarket/grocery store
• Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities • Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods • Personal Suitability • Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication
What can we offer you?
• $14.00 per hour with incremental increases according to the collective agreement
• Shift premium available for night shifts (based on position)
• Paid orientation and training
• A variety of shifts including daytime, afternoons, nights, and weekends
• Up to 24 hours per week
• A fast-paced customer-focused environment
• An active work life
Kindly note that company will pay for visa and flight ticket of successful applicants from outside Canada.