Hiring for Laboratory Manager
The lab Manager is responsible for the overall operation and administration of the laboratory; also he/she is responsible for technical and scientific over the sight of the laboratory.
You are responsible under medical direction, to plan, organize, coordinate and administer the technical and administrative operations of the Lab. Also, you are responsible for scientific oversight of the laboratory.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. In charge of the Laboratory's daily operations.
2. Review the results of examinations before release and evaluate them against internal quality control and, as appropriate, available clinical information and previous examination results.
3. Participate in Monitoring of records for all quality control and proficiency testing.
4. Assess the value of new procedures, products, and equipment for utilization by the laboratory.
5. Recommends the selection of laboratory equipment and supplies.
6. Participate in identifying corrective action during Client/customer complaints and recommendations.
7. Participate in evaluating the performance of subordinate employees.
8. Plans, administers and enforces appropriate policies, procedures, and practices.
9. Identifying training needs and assuring that each individual performing tests receives regular in-service training and education appropriate for the type and complexity of the laboratory services performed.
10. Specify, in writing, the responsibilities and duties of each person, engaged in the performance of the pre-analytic, analytic, and post-analytic phases of testing.
11. Maintains a complete record for every employee and Follows the validity of the employee licenses and documents.
12. Ensure that:
• The physical plant and environmental conditions of the laboratory are appropriate for the testing performed and provide a safe environment in which employees are protected from physical, chemical, and biological hazards.
• The establishment and maintenance of acceptable levels of analytical performance for each test system.
• Consultation is available to the laboratory's clients on matters relating to the quality of the test results reported and their interpretation concerning specific patient conditions.
• MSC Chemistry
• Good experience in Lab. Quality control and management.
• Lab Manager for more than 3 years. Preferred candidates with relevant experience and presently available.
Note: - Please read the Carefully before applying as the right candidate may not miss his chance.
Salary: OMR1,000.00 - OMR1,500.00 per month
Education: • MSc Chemistry
Experience: • Laboratory Manager: 3 years (Preferred)