Al-Saydalani Contracting Company is looking for (Fleet Leasing Engineer) With the following conditions: -Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in the position of fleet leasing engineer for heavy equipment/heavy trucks is
- Excellent knowledge of the motor industry and of heavy vehicles/heavy equipment.
- Ability to work in a time-critical environment.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes - Leadership and communication skills. - Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects of differing scale
-Experience implementing process management and standardization within a service engineering
- In-depth knowledge of applicable industry-related regulations
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
-High level of negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office. If you are interested, please send your CV via email Job Type: Full-time Salary: From ?4,000.00 per month COVID-19 considerations: