Through embodiment & insight, our mission is to offer 360 degree solutions for our customers to thrive. Today, we are looking for an Ayurveda therapist, who will join our inspiring working environment where he/she can grow personally & professionally.
The role requires an expert therapist, well versed in using holistic techniques from the Ayurveda tradition with the aim to help maintain a healthy life, eliminate impurities, reduce stress & treat dis-ease. Through observation techniques that focus on the interconnectedness between body, mind, and spirit, the therapist assesses the entire well-being of the client and offers the adequate treatment.
- Provide consultation to clients & recommend relevant treatment options.
- Carry out the following Ayurveda treatments: Shirodhara, Greeva Basti, Janu Basti, Kizhi, Abhyangam, Panchakarma.
- Constantly propose ways to improve customer experience.
- Ensure that the monthly targets are met.
- Prepare descriptions of Ayurveda treatments in the menu (portfolio).
- Manage inventory of Ayurveda related products.
- Degree/Diploma in Ayurveda therapies.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience, preferably in the Ayurveda wellbeing industry.
- Ideally candidate must have DHA License.
- Effective communication skills