• Well versed in Tally software
• Provides financial information to management by analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
• Examining expenses submitted by employees
• Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
• Creating company financial reports with the above information included