Job Location – Ras Al Khaimah
Salary - AED 2500 + Accommodation + Transportation + Food
• Field Operator is responsible for performing all tasks assigned in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with the established operating procedures and written and oral instructions from Panel Operator and Plant Manager.
• Observe local instruments, gauges, and meters to verify conformance to standard operating practice
• Start and stop pumps, compressors and other equipment based on the direction of the panel operator.
• Patrol the plant and ensures that the equipment is operating normally and that no unusual conditions exist.
• Periodic level gauging of all storage tanks, monitoring all the equipment’s (Reactor, evaporator, heat exchanger, condenser, decanter, distillation columns, cooling tower, R.O, MBR, ETP).
• Perform mass balance, material balance for the smooth running of the plant
• Responsible for preparing equipment for maintenance including isolation, draining, steaming, and other procedures as required.
• Make sure the required material (Oil/Chemical/Packing Material/Pallets etc. are in place before starting the filling operations.
• Ensure the production/filling/dispatch etc. are in line with the targets assigned by the plant in charge.
• Ensure the Oil Batch (VI/SAE140/SAE50/Hydraulic Oil, ATF etc.) are manufactured as per the spec from Lube In Charge
• Ensure the service of forklifts (Engine Oil/Hydraulic Oil/Brake Fluid etc.) are done before starting the shift.
• Tanker loading & Offloading as per the “Standard Operating Procedure”
Job Qualifications and Experience-
• Bachelors in Chemical Engineering
• Min 2-3 years experience as Field Operator/Shift Operators in petrochemical industry.
Interested candidates can email your CV to email@example.com