A leading International catering company is looking to hire experienced QHSE / Senior QHSE Officer
Salary & Benefits –
QHSE Officer - Salary - AED 1800 - 2500 + Accommodation + Transportation + Food
Senior QHSE Officer - Salary - AED 3500 - 4500 + Accommodation + Transportation + Food
Job Role –
• Ensure that all health and safety procedures are carried out correctly according to local national and international legislation.
• Oversees and implements effective food hygiene systems which will ensure that food is prepared in a safe and hygienic manner.
• Plans and conducts periodic inspection of assigned location/s in terms of QHSE standards of client covering all activities.
• Monitor day to day activities in the location/s in terms QHSE practices.
• Ensures legal requirements are identified, updated, complied with, monitored and reported where ever found to be violating from.
• Provides corrective actions on all deviations, incidents, near misses, unsafe act. conditions etc. reported, follow ups and ensure that are implemented by location/s management. etc..
• Food Safety level-3 Certificate, NEBOSH or Equivalent Certified Diploma.
• Bachelor Degree / Master Degree in safety management, industrial hygiene or related discipline.
• Min. 3-5 years of health and safety management experience preferably in Catering industry.
• Experience with multiple levels of PPE and respiratory protection.
• Thorough understanding of occupational safety and health and safety requirements, and industry safe work practices.
Interested candidates can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org