We are searching for an accomplished Grill Cook to create meals in accordance with customers' preferences.
*The Grill Cook's responsibilities include preparing ingredients, informing waitstaff when orders are ready, and cleaning the grill after each shift. *You should also monitor inventory to ensure that you have sufficient supplies at all times.
*To be successful as a Grill Cook, you should be a skilled multitasker who adheres to food safety codes.
• Slicing, cutting, shredding, tenderizing, and skewering meat and vegetables.
• Braising and grilling meat.
• Checking that ingredients remain fresh and safe for consumption.
• Preventing cross-contamination.
• Preparing meals in accordance with customers' preferences, if applicable.
• Tracking the components of each meal to ensure that the final dish is completed in a timely manner.
• Liaising with waitstaff once orders are finalized.
• Ensuring that your workstation remains clean and orderly at all times.
• Informing the Owner when equipment is due for maintenance, repair, or replacement.
• Tracking inventory to ensure that you always have adequate supplies.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Prior experience as a Cook with a focus on grilling.
• Desire for continuous adaptation.
• Capacity to stand for long hours.
• Thorough knowledge of food safety guidelines.
• Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills.
• Level-headed with outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to the production of high-quality outputs and excellent customer service.
• Ability to work shifts, over weekends, and on holidays, as required.
Accommodation and health insurance shall be provided. Salary will depend on experience