2GIS is a city information service, free of charge available as a Mobile, PC and Web versions. It contains detailed information about organizations linked to a detailed map of the city. We have over 49,000,000 users in more than 390 cities of Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Italy, Cyprus, the United Arab Emirates, Chile and the Czech Republic. 2GIS is looking for Russian Speaking Business Development Executive with sales experience (preferably real estate background) to join successful, expanding sales team.
We are looking for a GIS Specialists for the project at Dammam in Saudi Arabia.
- Perform land/field surveys and geodetic calculations.
- Interface with client and contractors to determine and verify project survey requirements.
- Complete the surveying requirements on schedule and within man-hour and cost budgets.
- Check setting-out and levels. Check services locations and ensure their protection.
- Prepare sketches to support the field work. Maintain all the survey information (field books, sketches and calculations).
- Measure work done when required.
- Observe site safety procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of as-built drawings.
- Act positively and participate in all health and safety issues at site, as required by the Resident Engineer, and project Safety Representative.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- BASED IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Local driving license is a must
- Bachelor s degree or Diploma in Surveying or equivalent
- Membership/registration with relevant professional body.
- Contemporary qualifications in Topography Survey.
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience gained through a similar role in utilities projects.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and MS Project.
- Knowledge and experience with contemporary survey software.
- Demonstrated aptitude for mathematical reasoning and calculus.