* Minimum 7 years experience with increasing responsibilities for management and support of ERP systems (SAP) and other IT - with direct management of a major IT operation preferred.
* Experience within government or regulatory industry a strong preference OR experience managing a central IT function for a conglomerate with a diverse business portfolio.
* Exposure to both shared and outsourced solutions, as well as support of in-house information and communication systems in a multi-site client-server environment.
* Strong knowledge of data processing methods and procedures.
* Business process analysis and redesign experience.
* Design, management and operation of managed IT systems.
* Knowledge of contracting, negotiating and the ability to create and manage change.
* Commercially astute with international or global experience as well as knowledge of and experience within a Middle East group of companies.
* Personal skills including - leadership, communication, negotiation and influence.
* Expertise in aligning and leveraging technology for the advantage of the enterprise.