We are currently looking for Female Senior Interior Designer - ARABIC SPEAKER with minimum 5 years of Experience in Qatar. Candidates must have valid Qatar ID to join immediately. Candidates must have the following criteria's below; 1. Bachelor's degree in Interior Design. 2. Experience with interior designing for at least 2 years. 3. Proficiency in Adobe Suite programs as well as AutoCAD, 3Dsmax and Microsoft Office or similar software. 4. Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision. 5. Fluent in both English and Arabic Language Job description 1. To use creativity to turn the interior space into a well-designed and functional space
2. To design an interior space and choose FFE as per client's desires
3. To find solutions for laying out and designing and interior space 1. Outline client's design objectives.
2. Conceptualize and sketch design plans and ideas.
3. Create 'mood boards' to sample the design vision.
4. Select furniture, materials, d?cor and finishes while keeping within the budget.
5. Create a timeline for updating the database for FFE in order to follow the latest trends and prices of the local market.
6. Site visits whenever needed to have a better visualization for the design ideas.
7. Utilize computer applications in the design process (Photoshop, Illustrator, AutoCAD, 3DS Max, etc.)
8. Work with interior design team to develop design solutions
9. Make follow up with draftsmen in order to create the execution drawings that match the design visualization.
10. Prepare and revise BOQs.
11. Prepare design and execution quotations - contracts when needed and report them to the Head of Design
12. Contact needed suppliers to get quotations for the design implementation. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Experience: