We are looking for a skilled "Architect / Interior Designer" with 5 to 10 years of experience in Design and Site supervision to join our team;
Interested candidates shall be available in Bahrain starting January 2021 and can apply with their updated resume & portfolio before December 31, 2020.
- B.Arch or B.Sc in Architecture.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Design and Site supervision on Residential / F&B / hospitality / mixed use / commercial projects.
- Experienced in Architecture, interior design & Fit-Out projects.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Autodesk 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT).
Qualities & Skills:
- Ready to handle the whole process of an architecture &/or interior design project; from concept design to schematic design, design development and construction drawings.
- Able to elaborate, develop and modify 2D drawings & 3D models based on: hand sketches, concept design drawings, 3D perspectives/visuals.
- Capable to develop presentation layouts for clients.
- Experienced in producing fully-coordinated tender drawings; consolidated between Architecture, Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical and Structure engineering trades.
- Competent in site supervision and site inspection for construction projects, with an excellent eye for detail, while ensuring its compliance with tender drawings and specifications.
- Able to resolve technical issues on site and prepare a daily site progress report to PM.
- Able to review and archive submittals and shop drawings submitted by contractors.
- Knowledge of finishing materials and technical specifications.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team with excellent time management and organization skills.
- Comfortable with working well with deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and capable to write and reply to emails.
- Fluent in English.