Knowledge skills & experience
Qualification, Skills & Experience
1. Have a Batchelor Degree (BSc BEng) in a recognised technical subject ideally Mechanical Engineering or Science subject from a recognised University Institute.
2. A recognised teaching qualification (post graduate certificate in teaching or similar
3. An IELTs score of 6.5 for non native speakers of English
4. A minimum of 3 year industrial experience in the field of NDT.
5. Relevant trade qualification such as the ASNT Level III
6. Be competent at demonstrating and instructing the trainees in the following NDT methods: